Apply for ESTA application for visiting the United States

The ESTA application can be completed online

Are you planning on traveling to the United States for holiday, business or medical reasons? Then you need to Apply for ESTA.

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows passport holders from selected countries to visit the United States by applying for an electronic visa in advance. Each visit to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program can last for up to 90 days without having to leave the country. The visa application process is only available online, and our website specializes in reviewing and processing e-visas to the United States for all eligible travellers.

Travellers with passports from the countries listed below can apply for the USA e-visa if all criteria’s are met.  It takes 10-15 minutes per person to apply for ESTA through our website, and several passport and travel details are required to apply. Our Customer Support Department is available at any time to help you with questions or concerns regarding th e application process. We normally review and process all e-visa applications the same day.

Check the list of countries below to see if you are eligible. If you are, simply apply for ESTA and secure your ESTA Travel Authorization.

How long does an approved ESTA request last?

An approved ESTA USA application has a validity period of two years. Travelers can enter the United States up to two times during these two years and may stay up to 90 days. A B-2 Tourist visa for USA or a standard US visa is required for travelers who plan to stay in the United States for more than 90 days. A Work Visa or Student Visa is required if the traveler intends to study or work in the country. It does not guarantee that the traveler will be allowed to enter the United States even if you apply for ESTA. It is up to the border control officers to decide whether or not the traveler can enter the country. They will verify the authenticity and reliability of the traveler’s information by checking documents and asking questions.

What are the requirements to apply for ESTA?

The ESTA requirements for travel are less than those required by a U.S. visa. The online process requires only a biometric passport, sufficient funds, and a credit card. Travelers need to be aware that tickets must be valid for at most six months from the date of their anticipated stay in the US. Authorities may deny authorization to enter the country if this is not possible. People who apply for ESTA do not need to submit additional documentation, such as flight and hotel reservations, or go through a face-to-face interview at a US Embassy. This is required for a traditional US Visa.

Visa eligibility testing when you apply for ESTA

The ESTA USA application process can be completed online. This means you don’t need to fill out paper forms or visit a Consulate or Embassy in person. A biometric passport is all you need to apply for ESTA. You also need a credit card with enough funds to cover the application fee. ESTA is not available to everyone. ESTA is available only to citizens from visa-exempt countries. You will also need a US visa if you plan to travel for more than 90 days or work in the US. To determine if you are eligible for travel to the US, take the test now.

If my ESTA application has been approved, is it possible to travel to the United States?

A valid ESTA application will allow you to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry to request permission to enter the United States. You will not be guaranteed entry into the United States, even if you apply for ESTA. The Customs and Border Protection officers at the entry point have the authority to grant or deny admission to the United States.

Can I apply for ESTA to extend my stay in America?

Visa waiver program entries cannot be extended to the United States. You can only leave the United States after the date on which you received your visa waiver program entry stamp. The Extension of Your Stay page on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website.

Is applying for ESTA the best way to travel to the US?

The VWP may allow you to be admitted if visiting Canada, Mexico or other nearby countries. The VWP will usually allow you to be readmitted to the United States within 90 days of arrival. The total length of your stay cannot exceed 90 days. This includes the short trip. For more information, visit the CBP website. The US does NOT require citizens from VWP countries* that they show proof of travel to another nation* upon entry.

What happens if I travel to Guam or the Northern Mariana Islands? Do I need to Apply for ESTA?

Brunei, Australia, and Japan can travel to Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands without a visa. You do not need to apply for ESTA. You will have to fill out Form I-736 before traveling. Temporary admission to the Northern Mariana Islands is not required for Chinese citizens.

Countries Participating in the VWP - Apply for ESTA

  • Andorra
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Chile
  • Croatia
  • Czech Rep.
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • San Marino
  • Singapore
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom