Welcome to ESTA-AMERICA.ORG. This website is privately owned and operated for the purpose of providing information about traveling to the United States of America (USA).
Information Collection and Use
We use analytics software (software designed to analyze data) to store and analyze certain technical data, specifically:
- The website that you linked from when entering our website and the parts of our site you visit
- The date and duration of your visit
- Your anonymized IP address
- Data from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, the country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit
We process this technical data in our analytics program for statistical analysis, to review historical use, to improve our site, and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use session cookies to operate this website.
- Preference cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
If you contact us by way of email, we use your email address and comment/question solely to respond back. Once responded we delete both your email and our response. We maintain no record of your email address nor the content. We do not re-use or sell any information gathered via email communication. We store your email address only until we have replied.
Never provide personal information via email unless it is necessary for us to answer your question. If so, only provide information that is essential. We are not responsible for information that you write in an email sent to us.
Cookies can be deleted from your system at any time. Please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information.
Disclosure of Data — Legal Requirements
We might disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ESTA-AMERICA.ORG
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this website
- To protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of data is of utmost importance. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, and all traffic between this website and your device is encrypted and delivered via HTTPS. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We might use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of this website.
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
Matomo is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. Matomo uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of this website. This data is not shared.
Links to Other Domains
This website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (or whatever the age of consent is under the law of your country of residence; hereinafter "children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.