ESTA Application Assistance
The application process for a travel authorization consists of fewer formalities in comparison to the US visa application process. Travelers entering the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are generally allowed to stay for up to 90 days, however you may have to provide proof of a return ticket and evidence of sufficient funds upon entry.
After successfully applying for an ESTA, you will receive your approved travel authorization from us via email. It is vital that you keep a record of your ESTA Application Number. You will need your ESTA Application Number for the following:
- To check the status of your ESTA Travel Authorization.
- Update your Travel Authorization before each trip to the United States (currently voluntarily but recommended).
Below is an example of the successful confirmation page that you will receive in PDF format after your ESTA application is approved.
- After successfully applying for an ESTA, you are deemed eligible to travel to the US under the visa waiver program. Make sure you record your Application Number.
- The ESTA Application Number is usually 14-characters long and consists of a combination of letters and numbers.
- We will provide a copy of your approved travel authorization as a PDF document via email. We strongly recommend that you save and print this document.
- You should apply for your Travel Authorization at least 72 hours before departure. However, if you are planning to visit the United States within the next 3-6 months, you are recommend to apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for your own ESTA Application Number
Go to our online application and submit your application today. Over 99% of all applicants are approved swiftly.